Monday, March 12, 2007

My Place to Stay

When I come out to visit my mom I have a couple different places where I stay. Sometimes it's in a cabin on the camp ground within walking distance of my mom's apartment. I like to stay there the best. Sometimes I stay down the hill from my mom's apartment in the downstairs of some friends apartment. This is where I'm staying this time. I climb a fairly steep hill every morning to go to breakfast which is in Cedar Court. Cedar Court is the assisted living wing of this senior complex and I can pay for my breakfast there and eat with friends and make new friends. I eat dinner and supper with my mom in the Garden Room. I have a bedroom with a nice window looking out in some woods. I have a living room and a private bath with a shower. I have an outside entrance opening out to the woods! It's very nice but I do hear the sounds from upstairs. I'm very fortunate to have these places to stay when I come out here. I praise you, Lord, because you are Omnipresent!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You are just the best blogger...I can vividly picture everything because you are so descriptive...and I enjoy your blog so much. That time thing can get to you eh! I remember one time my sister and I thought we were late for school...staying with out Aunt and the power was out. We hurried and got ready to go to school ...noticed no traffic but oh well...we stopped at the service station for something and the fellow told us it was 10 minutes to 7. So we were only 2 hours early for school....we still laugh when we think about that. Glad you are with you Mum enjoying her company and all of the wonderful signs of spring ...when everything rebirths!!