Thursday, March 08, 2007

Changes

The other day I wrote about how things have changed every time I come out here to this senior community. I wrote about a man who took such good loving care of his wife and then died suddenly. Well, the first news I heard when I got here was that his wife who had been moved to assisted living was found dead in her bed just a few mornings ago! Another change: former missionaries in Asia have lived here in an apartment for several years. John and Ruby were in our town once years ago and he walked from the parsonage to the church just for the exercise. That was when our parsonage was down on State St. It was a long walk! Today he is in nursing! His wife still lives in their apartment. It's just so sad. Well, life goes on and these folks are well taken care of. Some day I'll see them again and we'll all be praising God!!!

No comments: