Friday, March 02, 2007

Last Weather Report


Jerry is getting his fill of plowing snow this year! There is a hard crust on the top this time that's hard to break through. Yesterday was quite the day! We had snow, rain, sleet, lightning, thunder, and wind! We lost power twice in the night and we lost atleast two trees. But even so, this is nothing compared to what some parts of the country are experiencing. So I'm not complaining, just reporting! It's snowing hard right now. Today is another school snow day. I must say I'm getting tired of writing about the weather! So this is the last weather report from me! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad looks great, plowing snow. I wish I was there to do it for him.
I don't mind you sharing about your weather.Keep up the good work.