Friday, March 30, 2007

Nature

This morning while Jerry and I were enjoying our first cup of coffee in our sun room we watched two deer wander past! They are so camouflaged it's hard to see them! We kept watching and soon they came to an open spot so we could see them really well. I feel like I need to respond to the latest comment to my blogs, written by my brother, Bill. The flowers bloom in spite of my lack of a green thumb! I love them and all nature. We also battle bulbs being eaten by moles and flowers being eaten by rabbits, deer, etc. I guess that's part of living in the country! But, thanks, Bill, for thinking I'm doing good with my flowers. All the credit goes to God, our Creator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aman. But,I still give you a little credit. You could have chosen to plant an ugly flower.