Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Birthday cards



Birthday cards mean a lot no matter what your age. I've got to get better at sending them out. My mom got quite a few cards, although not too many from grandchildren! One did come all the way from Malaysia! That was special! She got one that I'm going to try to post here and I hope it'll be clear enough for you to see. A friend made it and taped it to her door! At the top it says, "How can we wish you a good, long life when you've already had one?" At the bottom she wrote a verse from the Psalms but I can't remember which one it is. Beth is a retired missionary to Africa and she's very artistic! Picture #2 shows her entrance with a few of her balloons. She has a Norwegian greeting on her door which says: Welcome to my home. It's a bit far for most of us to just pop in for a quick visit but we're all welcome. Phone calls are nice!!! If anyone would like her number just send me an e-mail and I'll send it to you! Is that a subtle hint or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your home safe. The pic. look great. Grandma looks good, I'm sure she enjoyed your visit.