Friday, October 13, 2006

It's snowing!

It's snowing outside my computer room window where I am looking out at the most beautiful trees. I'll not take anymore pictures! :) But believe me, it's strange to look out and see snow coming down against the colored leaves! The snow is melting as soon as it hits the ground. The ground is covered with leaves like a thick blanket. Jerry has blown the leaves off a couple of times already. I've been so thankful I bought the leaf blower for him a year or two ago, he's just not up to working like he used to. Jerry went to visit his friend, Lin, yesterday and they gave him three small bushes to plant in our yard. They will have white flowers and then will have berries that the birds love. He's got them planted, one on each side of the house and one on the other side of the far drive. He put stakes in beside them so we'll know what they are next spring and not pull them up!

1 comment:

Annie Archer said...

Hey Grandma,
I wish more than ever that i could be there to see the snow fall and see the nature change color. I will see it again when i come home. Well, glad to here your having fun with out me and my family.