Thursday, October 26, 2006

Another Day

When I got to my Mom's yesterday (after I wrote my blog) she was not doing well. I felt guilty for getting on the computer before I went to see her. But this computer is a community computer so I use it when it's available. This morning I went to see her first. She's in a lot of pain because her arthritus is really getting bad. Her right shoulder is a little larger than the size of a soft ball! She sees a doctor today so hopefully he can help her. She's resting right now.

Jerry blew so many leaves he burned up his leaf blower! I said he'd better buy a new one. I don't want him raking. So yesterday he went shopping. He found a couple at Wal-Mart on sale because they are trying to get rid of them and put out snowblowers! He bought one of them, I suggested he go back today and get the other one too. $14.00 is not too much to pay!!! I hope the other one is still there! Normally they are closer to $100.00!

Well, I'd better go check on my mom, make sure she's still resting. Please pray for her. She's in a lot of pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell grandma that we pray for her almost every day and will continue to do so.