Thursday, October 05, 2006

Foot, Shoulder, Hand

Yesterday when it was raining Jerry fell and hurt his foot. Actually he was carrying a big box from the pole barn to the garage filled with smelly papers to go out with the trash today. It was ackward because of the size and it was rainy, well, he stepped off the edge of the driveway by mistake and down he went! Thank goodness I was in the pole barn so I ran to him and helped him up. Then I got the dolly for him, which he should have been using in the first place. First his foot hurt (not broken), then this morning his shoulder hurt, and now this evening his hand hurts! He insists he'll be okay. He's moving slowly today but atleast he's moving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My right foot and right hand have been hurting all morning. Now I know why. It's sympathy pain for Jerry's accident. Your body knows more than you think! Who said pain is all in your head?

Anonymous said...

Hi Vel!