Monday, February 01, 2010

Cake

We've been worshipping in our present building now for 40 years! Our pastor decided to have a party and I was asked if I'd bake a cake... I decided to go all out. I made our church! It turned out pretty good. It's not exactly like this but it's close. You can't really see but maybe by clicking on the picture you can see the stained glass windows They are on both sides of the rock panels and up around the top part that the spire is on.
Lord thank You for our church. The pastor said it right, "I love this building but it's not the church, the people are...we use the building to meet in." Thank You for this wonderful building and for our church.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cake. You are so tallented! Congratulations on the 40 years.

Amy said...

I recognize that building!

Cowgirl said...

wow that turned out great!