Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Belated Birthday, Lorraine! I remembered last night, in the night, that I forgot to post a blog on your birthday! I'm so sorry. We both know I didn't forget you on your birthday, Feb. 15, I just forgot to put it on here. You are my most favorite sister! I have (we both have) sweet memories of our childhood, playing house, playing paper dolls, and playing school together. Then we grew up and lived so far apart we seldom saw each other. Now, we're both older, and with Mother and Dad aging, and Dad leaving us, we've now seen each other several times a year for several years, even though we still live far, far apart! But we've always had that sweet sister bond. I love you, Lorraine. Have a wonderful day today!

Heavenly Father, I praise You because You are the Creator. You created families...sisters. Thank You for Lorraine. Please be with her, watch over her, guide her, bless her with Your Presence. I love Lorraine and You love her even more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anita, everything you said is true. How could I forget our little girl childhood? We had
some great times. I'd like to see you oftener now. Love you. Get well. Lorraine