Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Sean! Today is almost over. I hope it's been a great day for you. I know your family came from Atlanta to help you celebrate. So with your own family you had a house full! I think I heard the weather has warmed up, I hope. I wonder if you cooked out on the grill. We're so far away I don't know a lot. I know you're very busy providing for your family. With five children life is never dull... I wish you a very happy birthday, Sean.

Lord, thank You for Sean. Please be with him as a husband and father, such an awesome responsibility. Help him to look You for strength. Please guide him and watch over him. I love him as his mother-in-law and You love him even more.

1 comment:

Cowgirl said...

HAPPY B DAY UNCLE SEAN I NEVER GET TO SEE YOU GUYS I HOPE WE CAN GET TOGETHER SOMETIME IN THE SUMMER AT GRANDMAS HOUSE