Saturday, January 30, 2010

2nd Trip to Detroit

My friends and I went to Detroit again...this time for Dianne to be sworn in as a citizen of the USA. She was born and raised near London, Ont. Canada. We had a great day!

My four friends: Donna, Linda, Francine, and Dianne. Our friend, Rose, wasn't feeling well so she stayed home. We missed her.


Dianne, rode in front and was my excellent navigator!

Francine, Linda, and Donna. I drove.

Dianne being sworn in!

Color guard.

Dianne saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Dianne reading her citizen certificate.

Here she holding it up so we can read it. She's very proud! She has a right to be proud.
Lord, thank You for this great country and for good friends we can share experiences with. Thank You for Dianne, Donna, Rose, Linda, & Francine.


No comments: