Friday, January 08, 2010

Winter scenes

I've had some interesting comments and questions about these two pictures I've used as my header.
The picture with the buggy I took up at Arlington Beach FM Camp, in Saskatchewan, Canada several years ago. We were there in October and there was a huge snow storm! This buggy was sitting in the yard near the main lodge, (for those of you who can picture the camp).
The picture of trees and snow I took yesterday from my front porch looking northwest, (for those of you who can picture my house and yard and woods)!
Lord I praise You because You are the Creator.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anita,
What lovely pictures you took. Your yard is so pretty. Thanks for sharing these. Sue

Kate said...

Lovely pics...and I was Girl Guide camping at Arlington one fall when it snowed!! I can picture AB but I have not been to your house in the woods...I have a picture in my mind though.