Friday, January 08, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Haleigh! Oh my goodness...you're a teenager! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday you were a tiny 4# baby girl who was born earlier than we expected! You were beautiful back then and you're beautiful today! You're so full of life and are looking forward to your new brother and sister joining the family soon. You'll be a wonderful big sister! Have a great day today with your friends. Happy, happy birthday!

Lord, thank You for Haleigh. She's a precious daughter to You and granddaughter to me. Please keep Your Hand upon her as she's entering adolescence. This can be a difficult time in a person's life but with You guiding her it can be a great time of learning and serving others and especially You. Guide her and protect her. I love her so much and You love her even more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Haleigh to the world of teens. I agree with grandma that you are a sweet and beautiful girl. Your eyes are bright and I see Jesus in them. Keep your hand in His and let Him guide you. Then you will always be blessed. Happy Birthday to you from South Bend. A friend of Grandma's, Sue Husted