Monday, March 24, 2008

Where do I live?

One of my blogging friends has asked a couple of times where I live now. So...let me see, how can I say without saying too much?! I live in our dream home. Eleven years ago our dream became reality! I live in a woods. I live next door to our youngest son, daughter-in-law, and two grandchidren. I live in the middle of Michigan. I live in the same small city I have lived in since I married Jerry almost 49 years ago! So, stop in and visit next time you come to Michigan! By the way, this isn't really meant to be a riddle! Lord, thank you for friends. They are one of your gifts to us!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome way to describe where you live...

Anonymous said...

Doesn't seem like you have been in that house for 11 years already. It's my favorite bed and breakfast!