Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring?

The calendar says it's spring. It has even felt a little fresh outside and not been quite so cold. Our snow is going down more everyday. We still have too much though to have an Easter egg hunt! Ted, Sydney, and Isabella were coming here today for the weekend so I've been getting ready for them. After lunch Ted called (he had to work this morning) and asked if it's snowing here! I said, "No, it's not snowing! Why?" Well, it was snowing where he lives and snowing hard! He didn't even want to try driving here. He said it's supposed to warm up tomorrow so hopefully it'll melt and they can come tomorrow. Well, I love snow, but not in spring! Now I want warm weather, flowers blooming, birds singing, etc. Lord, please help Ted and his girls to be able to come tomorrow and to get here safely. I praise you because You are In Control. "All things work together for good to those who love the Lord..." Romans 8:28 So if it's Your Will help them to come safely tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I hope Ted and the girls arrived safely!