Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Prayer

So many things are happening right now I find myself praying constantly. --Pam and her foot problems. --Tim and Rob getting teeth pulled. --Ted and his situation. --Christy and her family. --Three friends are in Haiti at the moment. Two just arrived and one is leading a group of 19 college students and will come back on Thursday. This is not a good time to go to Haiti: Mardi Gras. So they are constantly in my prayers. --Last week a friend died, I wrote about her in my blog. This week her son died, we think of an overdose. His dad is constantly in my prayers, as well as his aunt. --My sister was in an accident and her car is a total loss. She bruised her leg and had some shock but otherwise seems okay. She was alone in the car, thank goodness. So she has a lot to deal with now, and with no husband that's not easy. --My mom and her concerns. (She turns 94 this week!) ((Would you believe it's snowing hard out right now!!!)) --My younger brother has a mri this week on his neck. --Three friends, Lori; Kathy; and Joy. --Then there are some other things that I won't bother you with. The list goes on and on and on...

There are some good things happening too. --Jerry and Rob are getting a lot of work done on remodeling their bedrooms to make three out of two. A friend of Rob's, Matt, is also helping. This is in preparation for getting their two adopted children from Haiti. --Richard has two articles being published in magazines! Good Old Days April issue and later, American Legion Magazine. I'm going to Barnes and Noble tomorrow to buy Good Old Days. The other article won't be out for a while, I'll let you know when. I'm very proud of Richard! He's my big brother!

So, Heavenly Father, I praise you because You are Sovereign. You are all knowing. You are In Control! I praise You because of Who You Are! Please forgive me for worrying and fretting. Thank you for all You've done for me. Thank you for your Grace! Thank You for dying on the cross for me! Thank you for my family and my friends. What would I do without them? Thank you for helping Jerry and Rob and Matt to get work accomplished on the house. Thank you for the articles Richard has written and that they are being published. Thank you for his writing ability. Please touch Pam's feet and help her to get relief. Be with both Tim and Rob as they have teeth pulled prior to getting braces. Help Ted to lean upon You for strength. Bless Christy as she takes care of her beautiful family. Please be with our friends in Haiti, those who are Haitian, and those who have gone down to help. Please be with Bob, two deaths in the family within a week of each other is too much for a person to bear. Please wrap your arms around him and let him know You love him. Please be with Lorraine as she deals with bruises, etc. from her accident and all the details now of getting another car, etc. Help her to lean on You for strength and thank you for keeping her from being seriously hurt. Be with my mom, help her to have a good happy birthday. Touch her physically, mentally, and spiritually. Touch Bill as he goes to the doctor this week. Give the doctor wisdom to know how to help Bill with the pain he deals with almost constantly. Please be with Lori as she deals with a lot of stress. Lord, help Kathy to lean on you as she deals with situations and work, etc. Be with Joy too. Help her to lean on You for her strength. And then the issues I've not written about...please be in control and take care of them as You want them to go. Have Your way in all things. I love you, Father.

1 comment:

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.