Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cook supper?

Can you believe it? I had to cook supper tonight! Saturday I made pizza; Sunday we went to the senior fellowship luncheon; Monday we went to the neighbor's for the St Patrick's Day supper; Tuesday we went to Logan's for their special. So today I had to cook supper! Oh boy, what to fix... I finally decided on salmon patties (they turned out perfect!), red potatoes that are cut in small pieces and baked or broiled with olive oil, salt/pepper/seasoning, so good! (I learned this from my friend, Kathy, last summer in Sask. I don't know what they're called); green beans, cole slaw and cake. It all turned out very good. God is great. God is good. Let us thank Him for this food. By His Hand we all are fed, give us, Lord, our daily bread. Amen.

1 comment:

Kate said...

"Colleen's Greek Potato Recipe". My friend Colleen gave it to me years ago and it has become a favorite of ours especially at the lake. Glad you enjoyed them. Many Easter Blessings to all of you.