Monday, March 24, 2008

What a job!

Are we nuts? I can't believe we're doing this!!! When we bought the new klik-klak for the new sitting/reading/sleeping room I regretted the fact that we moved it in without painting the room first. Oh well...I thought. We had decided to also buy a day bed for the loft. But...we like the klik-klak so well we've decided to buy another one for the loft, instead of a day bed! Well, yesterday Jerry got the idea to move the one downstairs to the loft while he had two strapping sons here to help! Actually it took Ted, Rob, Jessica, and Jerry to get it upstairs! So now the room downstairs is empty again! Well, I have to do it this time. I'm going to paint. Oh, what a job! You know I love to read...I've got two walls covered with book shelves, all loaded with books. Jerry looked in and just shook his head...again. I simply said, "You know I love books!" Well, they're all moved out...I'm determined! So we'll be all finished in a couple of days and have a second klik-klak and a very clean, newly painted sitting/reading/sleeping room! Dear Lord, thank you for your blessings to us. Thank you for helping us to get some heavy cleaning done this week. Thank you for sons and a daughter-in-law who were willing to help out when the work was too much for us. Please give us strength to do this extra cleaning and painting. Our house is Your house. I love You, Lord.

4 comments:

carole said...

Hi Anita
Glad that you could get my blog.. I don't know what I was thinking when I gave out my wrong blog address. I enjoyed the beautiful sunset picture you put on your blog header..Isn't this blogging addictive??? What is a klic-klac?? You never did say where you guys live now. Carole

Anita said...

A klic-klac is something like a small sofa that makes into a bed, there are no arms so it doesn't take up much room. It makes into a double bed. It's like a (-------) how do you spell it? A klic-klac is more comfortable than a -------!In the store I called it a ------- and the salesman said, "No, this is a klic-klac." So there you have it!

Kate said...

Do you mean Futon?? That is what I think I picture a klik klak as being. I also love the sunset pic.

Anita said...

Yes, thank you, for spelling it for me. I hate misspelling words! futon, I'll have to remember that!