Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Mother! Today you're 94 years old! Wow! I treasure the stories you have written about your childhood. I wish we had more, but I'm thankful for the ones we have. I hope you have a wonderful day with sons and daughters-in-law, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. I'm sure your brunch which Richard cooked up was delicious! I wish we could have been there to help celebrate your big day! Happy, happy birthday! Dear Lord, thank you for Mother. She's been a loving mother to all of us, through good times and hard times. Please keep your hand upon her now in her senior years. I love her but You love her more!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Anita, it sounds like Mom
had a great birthday. But could anything beat the 93 helium
balloons floating into the Warm
Beach dining room last year? The
year surely went fast. Love, L

Anita said...

You're right, Lorraine, nothing beats the 93+ helium balloons of last year. What a wonderful memory!