Thursday, February 07, 2008

This & That

Life goes on from day to day...everything that goes on doesn't get posted. I'll try to mention a few things here. Jerry's doctor appointment went well. His cholesterol is down! Maybe that's because I'm cooking a little more healthily these days!? (Is healthily a word?) We got our income tax made out and sent in. That's always a relief. I left my winter jacket down at Christy's house...so I bought a new one this week. I got in on a 70% off sale, since winter is winding down! Then because I'm a senior, I got another 15% off! I love the jacket, it's fleecy on the inside and on the outside and is very light weight! It's also very warm! It's black with a hood. I talked to my mom last night. She's doing well considering her age. Jerry and Rob got us all plowed out today. Rob's and Jessica's adoption plans are moving along. It's so exciting to hear each new detail and answer to prayer! I've taken the first step in our plans to go to Malaysia next year...I got the papers to fill out and send in to renew our passports! That's the first step. Next step will be to fill them out, get our pictures taken, write checks and send them in. Well, I guess that about does it for now. I praise You, Father, because You are always with us, in the small every day details and in the big important events that happen. I love You, Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a comment on your Jan. 10 blog. However. O dodn't write it until yesterday. Did you receive it? It was apologetic and sorrowful, yet hopeful. L