Friday, February 22, 2008

freetobeme

Recently I heard about a book titled Free To Be Me! Then I saw an article by the same name! Before I chose freetobeme as my blog name I had never heard it used. I chose it because I had recently been freed from spiritual bondage. The chains had been broken and I was free to be me! Thus...freetobeme! The other day I wrote freetobeme in the google search to see what would come up...oh my goodness! A lot! Sad to say alot of the web sites were by homosexuals who think they are free to be themselves! Oh, if they only knew that true freedom comes from freedom in Christ by the Holy Spirit. Now, don't take me wrong, I'm not arguing against that life style. I don't understand it at all. What I am saying is this: For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16; If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! I Corinthians 5:17; I am come that you might have life and have it to the full. John 10:10b. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for the freedom I have in You! I am free to become the person You intended me to be!

No comments: