Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm sooo excited!

I know...some of you are saying it doesn't take much to excite me! Well, bluebirds in the flowering crab tree in February excite me!!! I've been watching a bird that I wasn't sure what it was for a couple of days. Now, today I'm sure! Jerry saw them too. There were atleast two today. Eastern Bluebirds! I called our friends, Jane and Herb, he built and takes care of 70 bluebird houses up north every year! They believe me and are very excited too. They said the birds are migrating north. When they, our friends, go north in April the bluebirds will already be there! This flowering crab tree is the same one that a ruffled grouse was coming to for a while. Those little tiny sour apples must be awfully good! I wish I could get a picture but I know I can't. If I do happen to, you know I'll post it! Oh, thank You, Lord, for the beauty of bluebirds! Thank You for the wonder of nature!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring can't be far away.