Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Things To Do...

We received a postcard in the mail from a real estate friend. The message on the card is so good I thought I'd pass it along to you! Thanks, Carol! Things to do in 2008! 1) Visit a nursing home.
2)Make a meal for someone in need (someone you don't know). 3) Laugh and love more.
4) Rekindle an old friendship. 5) Visit a family member you haven't seen for a while. 6) Don't be afraid to hug. 7) Say you're sorry if you've offended someone. 8) Never forget to thank God for all you've been blessed with. Thank you, God, for all that I've been blessed with. Thank you for my friendship with Carol. Help me to do these eight suggestions, not just once during the year but over and over again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good list - I will have to keep it in mind.