Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sitting/Reading/Sleeping Room



Here it is...all finished! Our new sitting/reading/sleeping room. I don't use my computer room any more, since Jerry gave me a lap top computer for my birthday/Christmas gift, except to do printing. We need more sleeping space when company comes so this worked out well. My new scanner/printer is on the left and the rest of the room is mainly for grandchildren when they come. It's a small room but we think it'll work well. We bought this klick/klack which folds down, one adult or two kids can fit easily. So come on over. Who is going to be first to sleep in here? I wonder... Thank you, Lord, for comfortable sleeping spaces. Thank you for company. Thank you for granchildren. We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks so cozy and inviting!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Where did everything go? My guess is Ted's girls will be the first to try out the new room.