Monday, August 13, 2007

Random shots





These are some random shots I took just because they were interesting to me! Grain elevators are all over! Every little town and every big town has one. This is a close up picture, next time we go I'm going to try to get one off in the distance. You can always see an elevator on the horizon in Saskatchewan. The tractor was abandoned, I saw it when I got up around five a m to watch the sunrise. Before we left Arlington Beach it was moved to some one's driveway! Guess I'm not the only one who liked it! The van, also abandoned, was quite interesting, I thought! Later, when I told Tim about it he said many years ago it belonged to him! He gave it to the camp to use, which it did for several years. Looks like one of it's last functions was to be in a parade! ABC stands for Arlington Beach Camp. So there you have it! Our wonderful trip to Saskatchewan, Canada. Thank you, Lord, for giving us this time with our kids and grand kids. Thank you for all the added blessings and new friends which made up the most wonderful, extraordinary, unforgettable month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful trip. I am so glad you went. And I am glad you shared it with all of us via your blog.

Kate said...

Awesome..I am glad you shared with us as well.