Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Fun at the Fair!






Oh, what exhausting fun! You can see the wrist band on Bella, they each had one so they could ride as many rides and as often as they wanted to wait in line. Some rides they got off when they stopped and got right back in line to go again! It was so fun! Because I had three granddaughters with me sometimes one had to sit alone or with someone they didn't know. But Bella makes friends very easily and on one ride she sat beside a little brown girl. They are both going into kindergarten in a few weeks and they just really hit it off. They were like best friends! They walked hand in hand to the next ride and the next and the next! It was really cute to watch them. They laughed and giggled together. I took their picture but when I asked Alona's aunt if I could put it on my blog she wasn't sure about that so I'll honor her and not put it on. Just take my word, it's a really cute picture! The most daring ride Haleigh and Sydney went on was the ferris wheel and only once! Bella wasn't quite tall enough so she couldn't go unless I went too, so I went to buy a ticket...four dollars! I said no thanks and Bella was a little disappointed but I couldn't see paying that much for a little short ride. Thank you, Lord, for granddaughters and for fun days at the fair.

4 comments:

Shauna Archer said...

Mom,
email isn't going through again. sorry about that. hopefully it gets corrected soon. have fun with Syd and Bella!

Kate said...

Wow!! what a lot of fun....I love the horse!!

Anonymous said...

Was this a county fair or a state fair? It looks like you had more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Anita said...

This is the county fair. You're right it was loads of fun!