Saturday, February 17, 2007

Yada Yada

This is for any female who reads my blog! I just finished reading Yada Yada book 5 by Neta Jackson. If you haven't read any of this series I highly recommend these books to you but you need to start with book 1 and read them in order. I hope she has written book 6 and that our church library has it, but I don't know. It's about a bunch of women who get together every other week to pray for each other's families. They are from rich, poor, and middle class families, and are black, white, Asian, Central American, etc. and they are bonded together through prayer. You can't imagine the situations they find themselves in. Marian recommended them to me and I could hardly lay the books down once I started reading. The actual name of the series is the yada yada Prayer Group by Neta Jackson. I'll be interested to know if anyone reads them.

No comments: