Thursday, February 01, 2007

Comments

It's snowing this morning. The snowflakes were really big and just floating down, it was so beautiful but now they're smaller and so that warm picturesque feeling is gone. If you have checked on comments you may have noticed I've changed my comment status. I've had a couple of nuisance comments and I just don't need that. So it's the same for the person making a comment, it's just different for me. The comment is e-mailed to me and I decide if it's okay to post it. It's worked fine so far although I've only had two people make comments. I hope it won't discourage any one (except the bad people). Comments are important to me.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Anita...yes I noticed and understood why you did made the change. Good for you...we don't need those nuisances in our lives. I have tried to post a couple of times so hope you got the e-mail. I really enjoy reading your blog even if I can't comment. You are very good at blogging.

Anonymous said...

Upon your comment about comments. I do not have any comments to comment on in this blog. So, I will not make any comment on this comment because to comment would only serve to be a waste of comments in this comment box in your comment blog. Sincerely, Your commenting commenter in this comment box. P.S. I apologize if my comments seem a little verbose. Comments, comments and more comments. What would this world be like if there were no comments?

Anita said...

Okay, Bill, I get the point...I think.

Kate said...

Yes Anita I agree..and I also know that this too shall pass...every year the same thing...You would think I would be used to the cold but somehow I feel the need to talk about. It is frigid here today but oh so pretty. Blue sky, sunshine and sparkling white snow...the artistry of our creator.

Anonymous said...

I feel a need to comment on the comment about commenting.

Uncle Bill - you make me laugh - I love you!

Pam