Monday, February 12, 2007

Picture wall




I've always wanted to have a family photo wall. Last evening we were watching Extreme Makeover on tv and at the end when they showed the master bedroom there was a family photo wall. I said, "That's what I want." Jerry asked what was holding me up, I just looked at him! So today we put the pictures on the wall in our master bedroom and here is what it looks like! This is right above our bed, you can see one of the bed posts under the picture of Pam. These are our high school graduation pictures so they're old! Jerry graduated in '54, me, '57; Pam, '78; Ted, '80; Christy, '86; Rob, '92; and Tim '83. This is the order they are on the wall, not according to ages! To see them up close and personal you'll have to come and visit! We have another family photo wall in the dining room that shows each family today. I like that wall too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I send you my high school graduation picture will you hang it up on your picture wall too? The wall looks a little bare.

Anita said...

That's okay, Bill, I have your graduation picture!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice - glad it is in an out-of-the way spot!