Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cold

It's zero this morning. Brrrrr! We still have school. All the schools around us are closed due to the cold weather. But not ours. With the wind chill factor it's too cold for kids to stand outside waiting for the bus. But...oh well. Yesterday I drove to the next city because of a niece having surgery. It was so cold. I wore my big extra warm imitation leather coat, just in case I had to do some walking outside. The only time I wear this coat is for extreme cold outside use. I didn't know where I was going...the Lord helped me find my way, especially coming home. Somehow I made the right turns and ended up on the right highway! Thank you Lord! By the way, she came through the surgery okay. Thank you again, Lord. We're waiting for the lab reports now. I praise you, God, because You are our Healer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Anita...Would you believe that it has been cold out here in Southern California for the last three or four weeks. I mean it gets down in the forties at night and sometimes even in the upper thirties. My heat bill was $130 last month. I don't know what I am going to do. It getting to be so cold out here in the winter time!

Anita said...

Ohhhh! I feel for you! HA! Actually you do know what real cold is because you have lived in Michigan and you lived in South Dakota for a year. I think you must have a short memory!

Anonymous said...

No, Anita, I have not forgotten. I was just trying to make you jealous. I can see it's not working.