Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pirate Radio

     This is my older brother, Richard or Dick, as most folks know him. He's been Richard to me all my life and I'm not about to change now! He has a radio program every Sunday evening from 5:30 to 11:30! It's an oldies program and is very good! I've listened to it on my computer clear out here in Michigan! He took me to work with him while I was visiting him last week. It was so good to see him at work. Now I can picture him talking to his radio audience. 

     The first hour of the show Richard and his friend, Abe, discuss old songs and recording artists, mainly from the 40's and 50's. Then Richard plays them for the radio listeners. It was so interesting to see and hear them talking to each other, over the radio! It's very easy listening! 
     I'm very proud of my big brother! 
     Lord, thank You for radio, good friends, music, brothers. Thank you for Richard. He's very talented in so many ways. I love him and You love him even more.
     

No comments: