Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Mar 9

Happy Birthday, Pam! My first born! You were such a beautiful baby and you are still beautiful today! I wish we could celebrate this day with you and I wonder what you are doing today. Your boys are grown and so life is a little different for you and Gene now. I wish for you a very happy, happy birthday. Are you working today? Are you taking the day off to relax and have fun? You are a very special daughter and I love you.


Heavenly Father, thank You for Pamela. She's a very special daughter, so loving and caring. Please be with her as she travels to downtown Chicago each day to work, keep her safe. Bless her with Your Presence. Help her to lean upon You for her strength each day. Please bless her as a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, friend, co-worker. I love her so much and You love her even more.

1 comment:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

On a side note... yes, I think my blog reflects that I'm feeling better. :)

Aren't daughters wonderful? They are such a blessing from God.