Monday, March 28, 2011

More fun times on my trip

Niece: Lisa and Doug
Great nephew: Justin
 We were told we could order a meal from a restaurant in the area and have it delivered to the nursing home. Then we could eat together in the small dining room by reserving it ahead of time.

Brother: Bill and Vel
So we did...Chinese. We know now where not to go for Chinese! It was less than satisfactory.


But we still had a good time together. I don't have a picture of Mother here, sorry. She and I were both here too.


Myself and Janice
Bill and Vel
On Saturday, my best friend from 8th grade through 10th grade, Janice, came to visit. 
Janice and Wayne
Wayne was a good sport and came along too. Then it was decided they should go out to dinner with Bill and Vel and me! We had a really nice time and good food!
Thank You, Lord, for good times and good friends.

No comments: