Saturday, March 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary March 26

Happy Anniversary, Richard and Cookie!
     The years keep flying by. I guess you know that when you see how your grandchildren are growing! This picture is a couple years old but I don't think you've changed too much since then. 
     I was just out visiting you last week, except, Cookie, you were gone! It's okay, your dad's 93rd birthday was very important and I'm glad you got to go to celebrate with him. (I think it was his 93rd). I enjoyed  myself very much, Richard was the perfect host! 
     So enjoy your special day...Richard, take Cookie out for supper and buy her roses!
     Lord, thank You for Richard and Cookie. Bless their marriage. Please keep Your Hand upon them. Keep them close to each other and close to You. I love them and You love them even more!

No comments: