Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

This beautiful bouquet of flowers was sent to Mother from my sister, Lorraine. I took pictures from two sides. It was on the table when we arrived for dinner.




We ate in a private room all set up just for us. Going around the table is Mother, Bill, Vel, Justin, Doug, and Pam. Lisa had to work on Mother's Day!
I can't remember when I celebrated Mother's Day with my mother the last time. So now I just had a wonderful Mother's Day with my favorite Mother, my own mother!

Here she is, 96 years young. Bill and Vel gave her this beautiful corsage.

Myself, Mother, and Pam!

Grandma and Pam!

Mother and me!

Vel, me, Mother, and Pam. Bill and Vel surprised Pam and me with an orchid corsage for each of the three of us to go along with Mother's corsage!

Heavenly Father, how I praise You because You are the Creator. Thank You for the privilege of being a mother. Thank You for my mother. Thank You for giving me these few days with her.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful family you have and sounds like a great mother's day.