Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Kaleb! You've become a man! I'm so proud of you. This picture is one I took of you a year ago when we were in Malaysia for your high school graduation! You had the mike because you were introducing your mom and dad to the whole graduating class and all their guests. It was a fun time. But that was a year ago. Now here we are on your 19th birthday, and you're back in Canada. Life goes on... It's okay to take a year off from school to work and get your mind settled better on what you're going to be studying for. I know God has big plans for you. But of course, God doesn't force Himself on us. So I hope and pray that you are letting God work out His plan. I love you, Kaleb. Have a wonderful, happy birthday!
Heavenly Father, thank You for Kaleb. He's a wonderful grandson. Please watch over him as he tries to make decisions about his future. Lead him, guide him. Please keep Your Hand upon him. I love him and You love him even more.

No comments: