Monday, May 10, 2010

Good Times With Family

We had such good times with all the family units when we got together. This little vacation is one that I will remember for many years to come, because we had such good times.

This is my younger brother, Bill, and his wife, Vel. We stayed in their home and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Mother's Day evening we went to Red Robin for supper. Here are Pam and Justin. Something was funny! Justin is a grandson of Bill and Vel, and he is my great-nephew!

Lisa and Doug, parents of Justin. I can't remember what was so funny, but you can see, we're having a great time! Lisa is the daughter of Bill and Vel and she is my niece.
Lisa, Pam, and I all share the same middle name: Gail!
Lord, once again, I thank You for family and for good times!

No comments: