Thursday, May 06, 2010

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Tim! Another year gone by... I wish we could be with you. This picture of you is in Malaysia. You joined the millions of others who drove motor scooters to get around. It's good having you back in North America even though in Canada. We'll see you next month at Andrew's wedding! I'm writing this in Colorado, since I'm here visiting Grandma. The last time we were here, in October, you came too. That was so great! We treasure every time we get together. I hope you've had a great day today...a special day! I wish for you a very happy birthday. I love you.

Lord, thank You for Tim. He's a wonderful son. He loves You. Please be with him as a husband, father, brother, son, friend, worker, and man. Watch over him. Give him wisdom and strength. I love him and You love him even more.

No comments: