Friday, May 07, 2010

Fun with nieces and nephew

My niece, Heidi, and three of her children drove down to Castle Rock to visit Grandma W. and with Pam and me. Heidi's kids are so sweet. We missed Kimberlyn, in school. But it was fun getting to know Braden, Courtney, and Jenna. Braden and Courtney are six year old twins! Jenna is almost four.

The kids were so good but they did get fidgety so we took them outside to wear off some energy. Braden is doing some acrobatics here.

In the nursing home is a bird cage with beautiful birds. I have captured two here. They are so fun to watch.

This is Heidi and me! She's my wonderful niece and the mother of these precious children. She is the daughter of my oldest brother, Richard.


Braden and me. My mother gave this teddy bear to him.



Courtney and me. Great grandma had a stuffed animal for each of the kids.
Lord, thank You for families. Thank You for the time I had with Heidi, Braden, Courtney, Jenna, Pam, and my mom.




No comments: