Friday, February 06, 2009

Update on my mom

It's Friday now and I've heard from my brother telling me how my mom is adjusting to the nursing home. So far she's doing pretty good. She has her electric wheel chair (scooter) so she doesn't have to walk. It's a really big home and her room is far away from the dining room. Hopefully she can ride her scooter right up to the table. She did that at the senior community she lived at in Washington. I'm really anxious to go out to see her again. I just need to see for myself that she's okay. Thank you to those of you who prayed for her and for me.

Thank You, Lord, for friends who help us carry our burdens. Thank You for helping my mom adjust to this nursing home. Please continue to be with her. Please be her strength. I Praise You and I Love You.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to hear a good report. Praying that you will be able to work out a time to go see your mom. Praying for her adjustment too. Blessings, Sue

Pastor Joy Ziegler said...

I have been praying for you and your Mom. It will be so nice when you can reunite again. There is something settling about being there in person. Peace be to you until that time.