Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dilemma

There is no way I can only check facebook only a couple times a week! So I think I have a solution to my dilemma. I get up early most mornings...check fb. I go to bed late most nights...take my computer upstairs with me and check fb. Jerry takes a nap everyday after lunch...another good time to check fb. This will work and I won't be wasting my time during the main part of the day when I should be doing house work, cooking, reading, working on the newsletter, etc. Where there's a will, there's a way!
Lord, thank You for Your Abiding Presence. You are my Everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know what "facebook" is, but if its as addictive as you say, I don't want to know what it is! bro.

Anonymous said...

Facebook 3 times a day - really? That seems like a lot.

Anita said...

Yes, that's a lot. I meant those were times I can go on fb and not feel guilty because I should be doing something else.

ruth said...

The nice thing about facebook is you can get updated on people that you care about in a quick way...gives an opportunity to drop a line of encouragement, to express care, etc. If I relied on writing an actual letter I'd never get it out...plus the cost of a stamp. Facebook is a great thing in life, puts you in touch with people. It's nothing to be afraid of and as far as addicting I can think of many other things that would be much worse to be addicted to...TV, food, sleep...to mention a few:). I'm glad you joined Anita!
And if you read this and haven't joined yet...I have a feeling at some point you will:). The initial addiction does lessen after a week or so and then it becomes just a nice moment here and there:)
Love,
Ruth