Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday, Lorraine! Now you're the same age as Jerry! I do wish we lived closer to each other so we could get together more. Our long phone calls are good! It's so fun to reminisce about our childhood: playing house, school, and paper dolls. I hope you have a good time with your daughter's, son's-in-law, and grandchildren today when they take you out for dinner! I wish I could crash your party! Boy, wouldn't you be surprised! Well, don't worry, it's not going to happen. I wish for you a happy, happy birthday!

Lord, thank You for Lorraine. She's been a good sister to me. Help her to know You love her and You are with her every moment of every day. Touch her body, her aches and pains that come with getting a little older. Please give her a good day today and a happy birthday. I love her and You love her even more!

1 comment:

Barb Standfest said...

It's fun to see your picture beside your sister Lorraine's. You are definitely sisters - both beautiful women!