Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Addicted

Oh no, I have a problem...you see I'm the kind of person who can become addicted to whatever the latest thing is. The latest thing for me is facebook. I just logged into it yesterday out of curiosity and before I knew it I was on it and in it and...you get the picture. So a friend said she gets on a couple times a week, good idea. I'll try to follow her example. Is that how the rest of you manage to stay sane?
Lord, thank You for technology. Thank You for my computer. Please help me to keep it in perspective and use it to keep in touch with friends. Help me to time myself and not get carried away with just sitting here with my computer on my lap. I have so much to do. I love You, Lord.

1 comment:

carole said...

I try to limit my time too. Seems like I am always checking it....I have found alot of people that I have not heard from in years...