Friday, January 12, 2007

Production: Annie

Yesterday I went to see the production of Annie at one of our middle schools. Two of my former students in 5th/6th grade class were the two main characters! Emma was Annie and Joe was Daddy Warbucks! Now when I was teaching these two kids I knew they each had potential, but...Oh my goodness! Was I ever proud of them as I watched the play and listened to them sing! They were outstanding! All of the actors were good, don't misunderstand, but Annie and Daddy Warbucks were outstanding! Their costumes and make-up were incredible too. I'd give anything if I had taken my camera. This also reminds me that I have missed my own grandson, Kaleb, in two productions in which he played a major role in both. It was just too far away: Canada and Malaysia! Maybe next time, Kaleb!

1 comment:

Annie Archer said...

Hey Grandma,
I can tall you that Kaleb, did really good.
Your Granddaughter In MAlaysia.
Annie Mae :)