Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Jerry (yesterday)! I had such a busy day that I didn't get on my blog to wish Jerry a Happy Birthday. But we had a happy day here! Jerry is the only man in the family going all the way back to his Great-grandfather to live to this age! So we celebrate 71 with vigor! I fixed one of his favorite dinners, fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravey, green bean casserole, salad, and mince meat pie! Rob's family came to celebrate with us and it turned out that the mincemeat pie was for only Jerry! No one else likes it, not even me!!! He says it's very good! Happy Birthday, Jerry, enjoy eating your pie!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday Jerry...I tried to post last nite and couldn't so will just say how lovely the little girls are in pink...I have a soft spot for girls..I have 3 of my own. How is the weather in Michigan? We just had the worst blizzard in 50 years in Sask. Regina was not so hard hit but north of us was hit very hard...lots of people stranded, no school today in Saskatoon at all. Many miraculous stories about the helpless and the helpers in the papers and on the news.
God has been gracious and looked upon us with favor. Pray for the 3 families who lost loved ones in this vicious blizzard.