Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back to Normal!

Well, Christmas is over. I'm just about finished with putting Christmas things away. I'm just taking a little break here. The outside lights are down, the trees are down, the Christmas cards are down, the Nativity Scene is put away. It's a job putting everything away! But now the house seems so clean and fresh so it's worth it. The guest room is clean and ready for the next set of company! Here I am rambling again. We had some friends over this evening who will soon be leaving for the south. We enjoyed our visit and hope they did too. We all get so busy we really don't get together often enough. Good friends are one of God's gifts to us!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good for you...getting the taking down and putting away done...I have to do that this weekend. I love to get my Christmas things out and up, especially my snow men but then what a job to get it put away. I am hoping to get it done this weekend. Congratualtions on being so speedy!!