Sunday, January 28, 2007

Night time TV

I'm not a good sleeper. I have many sleepless nights, by that I mean being awake all but 4-5 hours or less. So I go to our loft and do one or two of four different activities. #1 - I pray; #2 - I read; #3 - I watch TV; #4 - I watch a DVD or video. If I'm watching TV I mainly watch PBS. Last night and a few nights ago I watched movies that were so good! The first one I don't know the name of but it was about the Pope. I almost didn't watch it but decided to check it out and it was very good! The one last night was Music From The Heart starring Merrill Streep. (I don't know if I've got her name right.) Another movie that had a big effect on me was Hand of God. With todays movies being so full of violence, sex, and bad language, it's good to know there are a few that are the exception. So now you know how I spend my nights...my life is an open book!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever try counting sheep?