Friday, January 18, 2008

Breakfast, anyone?

We've had company for breakfast two mornings in a row! Yes, I fixed my favorite: puff pancake with sausage and peaches! I know it doesn't sound good but it's delicious...! My mom gave me this recipe. A few blogs ago I wrote about writing a newsletter bi-weekly. The front page feature is "Getting to Know You" (like the song, Getting To Know You) where I write about a senior couple or single person in our church. The only way I know enough to write an article about someone is to interview them which means either I/we go to their house or they come to ours. So yesterday we had a couple over and really had a fun time. They are newly weds, less than a year, married on our anniversary! Today we had another couple over, same breakfast, but different, very interesting and stimulating conversation! They were both worth the work of fixing breakfast and now I can write these up in advance of when I need them. I'm going to try to stay atleast two ahead. I won't always do it two days in a row and I won't always cook breakfast! Thank you, Lord, for this privelege of writing this senior newsletter. Thank you, for giving me ideas, know how, creativity, interest of readers, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you know so much about me that you didn't have
to do an interview? It was a surprise to me to see the article in there when you did it.
WK