Thursday, September 09, 2010

Party Time!

We had a wonderful time at Richard's birthday party! Lisa brought Mother up from Castle Rock. Richard was so surprised to see her! In fact Richard only thought we were going out for supper to his favorite restaurant. We told him Heidi (daughter) and her family was going to join us. Period...that's all he knew. When we arrived at the restauant there sat Mother and Lisa! Balloons, sent by Lorraine, were tied to a chair! They made it very festive! There were also some friends of Richard and Cookie. But I didn't get their pictures. They were very nice people.Lisa, Mother, and Heidi, two of Mother's granddaughters. Richard and Braden talking. Braden is a grandson of Richard and great-grandson of Mother. Heidi, Lisa, myself, and Kimberlynn!
Heidi's and Scott's beautiful children! Kimberlynn; twins: Courtney and Braden; and Jenna. I love this picture!
Dear Lord, thank You so much for my family. I praise You because You are love. I love each one and You love them even more!!!

No comments: